Friday, October 28, 2005

Death by Candlelight

Boo! .... did I scare you? (Heh)
.
.
I found this old, old, old ink pen sketch.
I ripped it out of the sketchbook to scan for your Halloween viewing pleasures.
I have no earthly idea why I scribbled the word 'Ideas' under this composition. (lost that in the scan with my sig.)
My best guess is that I was heavy into experimentation at the time - playing with techniques in drawings, people. *sheesh* (I know what some of you were thinking! lol!)
.
.
..Happy weekend!
.
Mmmmmm. candy. =)

11 comments:

Alekx said...

eeeekkkkkk
you scared me.

hehehe

Unknown said...

does go with the times of now. Hey..I really like that signature..that's cool too...hehehe.

Op~

Queen on the run said...

That is a way cool sketch!
I like the way the skulls eye sockets look as though they go on forever...

EV said...

eeeeeeekkkkkkk!! Is right. Thanx for sharing, Dorko.

DLAK said...

Sweet, we may make a zombie out of you yet....

Libby said...

grat job, dorko! PERFECT for today!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

kitten said...

IM sorry I didnt say goodbye...but the last time I tried..It didnt work. My heart just isnt in it anymore...well for now. I will keep reading my faves,,(your on the list).....happy halloween , my friend. Good luck and God Bless you and yours...where ever your road takes you....xo

DBFrank said...

*WAVES*

LDahl said...

Woooooooo! I'm sorry I missed this on halloween, good tone setter, good drawing!

MomThatsNuts said...

Again with the VOODOO Dorko,,,,what is it you have against me?? LOL awesome pic~~

Mom

~SugarBear~ said...

"Ideas".....for my ex's head I have in the deep freeze? OOPS! did I say that??? hehehehehe

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.