Friday, October 07, 2005

2 Portraits



1977? 1978?
I decided It would be cool to take a pix of myself in the mirror and then, I drew the pix. I thought the flash was great! Even though it wiped out my face. [Insert smilie.] :) Goodness, I forgot how long my hair was! This other is an abstract and a preliminary thumbnail of sorts. I did it as a watercolor once. Now I'm thinking of changing an element or 2, and doing some digital work with it. Meanwhile, I'm working on something new to put here! I am, I am!

13 comments:

Mona said...

Great portraits...I love the one on the left, and I especially love how the face is missing. Exellent contrast, too.

Burfica said...

I love the picture flash one. It is way way awesome!!!!! And I know you so well, I could tell it was you before I read, even without the face. hehehehe

hugggsssssssssssssssss

Libby said...

love these, dorko!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!!

Nikki Moore said...

i really like the flash one! it's lovely darling.

Alekx said...

Ha I can recoginze my bestest buddy with our without her face.

Love ya girlie

DLAK said...

Yeah I love it that your face is missing to, LOL!
Nice job, more more

Azathoth100 said...

Love the hair, both picts came out great!

Shirley said...

I LOVE your drawings, and the idea!

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That is really great looking!

Jim said...

Johnny B. Good said...
Follow the leader, leader
Follow the leader,

Follow the leader, leader
Follow the leader,

7:35 PM


Johnny B. Good said...
Nothing.



dat guy and all the rest in front of him

were later fished out from a cess pool

7:36 PM

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Bobo Knitter said...

Wonderful! I love your work.

Paul said...

Both are good...

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.