Saturday, October 01, 2005

Carbinated


E-gad!
Will I ever post a more contemporary piece?
Busy is good. However I hoped I'd have been able to post something newer, sooner. *sheesh!* someday... meanwhile I just scanned and shaped up this old "doodle". I named it carbonation, because the woman looked a little smashed when I'd finished it out. I have no idea who she is. Same story as "poochee" - she just 'appeared' on the page and I drew her in. There is no date or signature, but I'm guessing early 80's (1982 - maybe?) note the blue, purple, green hair and bright orange lip gloss mixing it up with those slightly crossed blue-green eyes. LOL! Gee-whiz. Here's another one for Op to speculate on... what was I doing when I drew this up!

5 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

oh make me a medusa!! and a mermaid, and I want you to draw me a picture too NOW NOW NOW..lol just kidding you ultra talented girly !!

Mom

Dorko said...

Ah-Ha!
I gotta start taking notes.
Dragon for Burfica,
Mermaid for Mom,
Medusa... now that you mention it.. lol!

=) Glad you liked it

Unknown said...

shrooms...it had to of been shrooms!!!!

Speaking of shrooms.............

Burfica said...

and I was gonna comment on how cross eyed she was.

Was it cuz you were drawing her while you were cross eyed??? hehehehee

Dorko said...

Crack me up Burfica... :D

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.