Thursday, October 20, 2005

$$$$$$$$$$$$

No.
Didn't win the Big Lotto.
.
However I am celebrating a little victory.
.
I Just made it the last 15 days or so, squeeking by, penniless... and today is PAYDAY!
.
Of course I've been at school and I've no idea what was directly deposited into my bank account, yet, but I do know some (not near enough, most likely) went in there TODAY! =)
.
Now, I can pay all those creditors, I gave the heads up to, earlier this month - I hope.
.
Doh! Lookit da time! Back to school I go...

6 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Oh honey, I feel your pain, I robbed Peter to pay Paul so many times, that Peter stopped answering the door~~
I used to make macaroni with WATER for dinner because I didnt have butter or milk...thankfully those days are far behind me, but I feel ya...HAPPY PAY DAY....

Mom

Unknown said...

I alway use water to boil my mac...any how..I have "Lactose Intolerance"...

I'm so happy for ya Shugger (payday)..sorry you didn't win the Powerball..butt..there's always another day....GODS speed Baby!

Love ya Shugger!
Op~

The Unknown said...

Yeah! Payday!
love

DBFrank said...

Happy PayDay!

EV said...

PayDay is good!!

I love the carmel and crunchy nuts.;0)

Burfica said...

ahhhh payday, the day my checkbook comes out of the minus for about 5 minutes. hehehehee

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.