Tuesday, October 25, 2005

O.Baby. Its cold....

.
That's right!
O. Baby. It's cold... Inside and out.
My main "cuddle"-partner these days?
*sighs*
The CAT!
She, (her name is Dr. Suess. Dr. CLAUDIA Suess) snuck pass the pile of text books I was climbing through this weekend, settling into the comforter I had stretched across my lap, lapsing into a soft purr.
I was so into the written word I failed to even look at her as she nested.
When I did give her the half second of attention she'll tolerate outta me, I noticed she was sporting a 'spider-web' bonnet.
*Sigh2*
Seems like all creatures great and small are lookin' for a little extention to comfort and warmth in the relay-hand-off of youthful Summer to that fickle-dandy, Autumn...
I can't help but wonder when old man Winter will come screaming in??? I'm hoping he'll hold off until November and let the little kids have their tricks and treats.
Meanwhile... Note to self: Spider safari with Dr. Suess - a.s.a.p.!!!

.
P.S.: Broke down and switched on the furnice TODAY... I know. . . I'll pay dearly for being such a cold snap "weenie".

8 comments:

EV said...

We've run the furnace, too. Hey, "All Creatures Great and Small"! Do you remember that series and the book? I loved it!

Queen on the run said...

I like to be warm myself so I can't blame ya for turning on the furnace. Sounds like good times chasing spiders with the kitty catter!

DBFrank said...

Turned my furnace on over the weekend. Cheri told me that 62 was too cold in that house! ;)

Alekx said...

I hate it when it gets below 80
Give kitters a snuggle for me
I've got one trying to lay on the laptop to get some of the heat off of it.
the other two keep staring at the fire places as if to say...MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM turn it on.

Mia said...

Aww that sucks. we've had amazing warm weather all week, tho that may change soon. 21c at this time of year is weird. But Im not complaining.

Unknown said...

I sure wish I had my foot warmer....

OP~

The Unknown said...

Don't turn on the furnace. Get more cats or wear a cat hat.
love

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Celebrex and niaspan and cardizem and contraindications What a beach chair Protein and lose weight depakote Hardcore blowjob clips

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.