Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Running on...

Note to self: Hit the ground RUNNING in da morning!
I have appointments. School. Funding. Books. Orientations. (do I really need that?) Financial Aid! I'll be busy all day long.
.
I have a class schedule, which includes as current, 2 classes I was previously waitlisted for. I will take that as a good sign and I'll be taking 15 credit hours - so no doubt, I'll be busy:
.
Drawing 1
Intro to Graphic Design
Digital Imaging
Intro to Business
Business Communications
.
I'm excited/scared. Been a while since I've been in classes. I have always wanted to pursue a career with an artistic base. Books and tuition will be taken care of so... great opportunity... just how to keep a roof over my head, utilities paid and food in the fridge that freaks me out a bit...?
Happy Wednesday to you all!
Dorko

6 comments:

Alekx said...

baby girl I am so proud of you.
You can do this and you can be top of the class.

Love you

DBFrank said...

You'll do well!

Unknown said...

Shugger..I know where you can get a roof over your head, utilities paid and there will be much food in the fridge...plus much more that will put a smile on your face!

Op~

MomThatsNuts said...

You will be GREAT...Im proud of you too! Just SIGNING UP is a giant leap of faith...TRUST ME Im 41 years old and am HOPING to be done by the time Im 45.....if you need a roof...I have lots of room!!

Mom

Mia said...

I so hear you. This is a crappy time of year for payouts, more so now than the rest.

Dorko said...

Thank you all for your great words of encouragement.... There's a deep bonus here with all of your support. I'll be sure to post progress reports and maybe a "new" work or 2 for you to check out!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.