Saturday, August 13, 2005

Gerrr, baby


I did this on a whim. Looked at a blank piece of paper and picked this little feller out with a few strokes of a pen. Sooo... if I was following friend, DLAK's guidelines, this would be a "doodle" as it originally took me less than 5 minutes to sketch out.

I always have liked this critter and labeled him 'poo-chee', even though I'm not certain what he is. Hound? Fox? Coyote? Maybe I should've named him "Wiley"! Hehehee ~

Post script: {Partay @ Dorko's house! I just looked down at the stat counter and noticed I'm my own 5,000th visitor..... she shoots, she scores... latw!}

14 comments:

{illyria} said...

cool site! thanks for dropping by mine. or at least, one of mine.

Dorko said...

Thank you for the compliment, transience, I'll be dropping by your place from time to time. I'd go there & tell you so, but I'm working on that decree of "Silence" ! [Big Smile]

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey you...I HATE YOU ..ok I dont hate you, I love you, but am bitterly jealous of your talent....how about a mermaid for your favorite "mom"???

Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom,

As soon as I find a blank piece of paper with a mermaid stashed away in it, I'll not only post it- I'll snail mail the original to you so you can tape it to da refridgerator door. :)

Love,
D.

Lillee said...

No fair, Mom gets everything....... Just kidding.

Crab + 8 legged critter = whale.
Must have been a whale of a time.

My next post will be my hundredth one. Has to be something wildly exotic and wonderful, don't you think?

Lillee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Libby said...

good job, dorko!! i'm impressed! now, how 'bout a little red fox running along? (a happy one, not mean & hungry!).
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Anonymous said...

Libby,
Little red foxes are always happy, until they meet up with that gingerbreadman! That's what leaves 'em mean and hungry. lol! :) D.

DLAK said...

OOOOOHHHHHHHH that is so cool, I think it is a Kitty Cat, doodle on sister!

Anonymous said...

Your Blog site is fantastic. Thanks and keep up.
YOU Too Can Learn About Car Lease With Ease!
Check out this site Car Lease

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Love the picture.

Sholl Poly said...

Wow you are a good drawer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Of course you can link to me :)

Tim said...

wow, thats awesome!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.