Thursday, August 25, 2005

Lists!

Updated 8/26-2005... Looking happily at missions accomplished, & with great dismay over those left undone I can see my 'Huckleberry' is right. Got to tighten up the ship here!!! Everything left undone rolls over to TODAY! Aaaarrrggg! <-(Dorko's battle cry, rolling up her sleeves!)
.
I can't believe it's been Monday since I've posted!
[insert funny face of dismay here!]
.
I'm a big fan of "to do" lists. This what I've got going so far:
.
My List of Things to do Today!
â–  I will take some ibuprofen
â–  I will clean the cat box
â–  I will return all the phone calls I've gotten logged on my answering machine this week

â–¡ I will look into my online class.
â–¡ I will finish my reading assignments for graphic design.
â–  I will look over the list of materials I still need for the drawing one class.
■ I will write some things on my talk for Sunday’s sacrament meeting.

â–¡ I will look at my financial aid file & start one on scholarships I want to pursue.
â–¡ I will clear off the table and keep it cleared each day hence forth.
I'll repeat the words: "Filing not piling," as often as I need to - to get the job done!
â–  I will water all of my house plants today.

â–¡ I will wash the windows in my car and I will vacuum out the floor boards.
â–¡ I will mop the kitchen floor
â–¡ I will fold all the clothes
â–¡ I will get my wardrobe for the next week organized
â–¡ I will begin on the reorganization of my bedroom
â–¡ I will stick to tasks!
.
I will try my best to get as much done today as I possibly can
.
Additional tasks:
â–¡ I will begin in the basement
□ I will look over the sunflowers and harvest seeds if it’s time
â– 
I will shovel out the weeds by my mailbox on the highway and toss down some flower seed
â–¡ I will broad cast grass seeds by the fence line and under the pines
â–¡ I will broad cast the flower seeds the Queen of Panic! gave me along my side of the ditches
â–  I will plan where to plant some bulbs hoping for flowers in the spring

â–¡ I will study my Sunday school lesson for the youth and bake them up some cookies
â–  I will update my prayer list
â–  I will pray

.
Gee.
I better remember to find or just "do" a doodle or a drawing to post here tomorrow... hum adding another line to the list.....
LOL!
Cheerios!
Dorko

7 comments:

Burfica said...

whoohooooo. My day isn't quite as bad today.
I will finish this pot of coffee
I will stamp my avon books
I will deposit my avon money
I will cruise blog land
I will deliver avon
I will fold clothes
I will NOT take a nap
I will pet the dogs
I will get kiddo and do homework
I will make dinner
I will hug and kiss everyone in the house. hehehehehee

OOoOOoOOo I want some sunflower seeds. I bet I could make those grow since my yard gets full sun in the summer.

Unknown said...

Hey..you forgot to put Opie on that list...gggeeeeeezzzzz!!!

I'm not going to tell you .. you could have done two of those thing by the time.......oh well....never mine.....hehe

Paul said...

Dorko, if you don't cut it out I'm going to start doing posts on the ingredients of my breakfast cereal.

This is not an idle threat.

Well, okay, it is.

Libby said...

owee! a list like this kind of makes me THANKFUL for the stuff i CAN'T do!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Anonymous said...

I would start that list off with:
I need to take a long nap!
Tee hee! Good luck with your list!

Alekx said...

How about move I will pray up to the top of the list.

Then you can
One) Pray for me having a successful job interview
Two) Pray that you can stick to your list
Three) Pray that little house elfs will come do most of the list.
Four) Apologize for the frivilious house elf prayer and go back to one and start again whilst doing other items on the list

Love ya girlie

Dorko said...

LOL @ you all .... Thanks!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.