Tuesday, July 12, 2005

She's gone, gone, gone...


I'm leaving on a ... Beechcraft!
I'm on my way to a little vacation with my Huckleberry, a.k.a.: Opie Outlaw.
Now, if God be willing and if the creek don't rise, I'll be gone through the 20th.
If I don't come back - blame Opie!
You can drop by from time to time if you want... but remember, I left the bathrooms clean and I expect them to be that way when I get back!
You got acres & acres of Prairieland out there to skip and play on... no need, people, to all star wrestle in the house! The river is just a mile up the road. You can put your inner tubes in there and float your day away. (P.S. - I'm taking the bug spray & sun screen with me!)
Pay attention now!
What will the trailer-park people think if you disregard every lick of good sense you may have ever been given...!?
Mom will be here looking after the cat and dog.
Hint: It's been a long time since she's been to a good toga party so you might be able to convince her it's time to do that again. You know, grab a sheet & some safety pins, let the braziers fly proudly and free from our radio antenna, drag mainstreet U.S.A. to the tune of "Louie Louie" or... something even more Roman, if you can think of it... maybe even form a conga line through the local bowling alley... I'm telling you, she could get in to this, well... She'd be good as a designated driver anyways, I'm almost sure of that! (You just gotta help watch out for deer, and other scurry creatures, when you're crossing over those river bridges, now!)
BTW, there's couscous in the cupboard, corn and watermelon out in the field, if anyone gets hungry!

15 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Have a GREAT time sweetie...give that old OPIE a big hug from ME...

Mom

Jim said...

Dorkyyyyy !
u sure are crazy
taking OPIE wid u for dat holiday

were u so desperate for company ?
u cud have given me a call

i found a sure fire way to kill OPIE !

DBFrank said...

Have fun Dorka!

Unknown said...

Saby..sit down and shut-up!

Oh yea...and eat your heart out..Dorko and myself are going to have a great time on Harkers Island.

So come on Shuger..we got crabs to catch..shrimp to boil..seagulls to feed..and ocean breeze to feel.

Your Huckleberry
Op~

DLAK said...

lol Opie, Have fun guys we will expect a full disclosure when you return.
PS, I plan on visiting your mom while your gone, does she like Jello shots?

Mona said...

Hmmmm...toga party with Mom!

Have a GREAT time!

Libby said...

Have a great time!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Jim said...

calling all u guys in UK and USA,
let there be no backlash

http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2005/07/blame-polly-tics-not-islam.html

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:20:58 PM

Live, Love, Laugh said...

Dorka, have a wonderful time, be safe!!

Azathoth100 said...

Hope you have a great trip Dorko. We'll clean the place before you get back...

Burfica said...

I better get all the details when you get back. hehehehee You know how annoying I can be. Have a great time you two.

kitten said...

Have a great one, Dorko...I hope is fun....Ill leave the bathrooms clean and Ill vacuum before I leave...do you have HBO?

Jim said...

OPIE !!! is dis really for real ?
Man ur one lucky sonovagun

HAVE FUNN
but dont do anyting
i wudnt do

Alekx said...

Hrumph I better here from you soon or I'm packing the guns and we are coming looking for you.

:-)

Other than that I hope you had a GREAT time

Dorko said...

Alekx!
Do NOT shoot the OPIE!
He's been so good to me.
Opie is my Huckleberry, and I LOVE him, bunches! :-)
I DID have a great time...
Big, big smiles

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.