Thursday, July 21, 2005

She's back, back, back

... and she's busy, busy, busy!
.
There's laundry to do
... and floors to vacuum
....and grass to mow
.... animals and a master cylinder to attend to - yikes!
.... and sweet, sweet daydreams of all those warm days and nights with my 'Huckleberry' to dally 'round about my heart and mind...
.
*sighs*
.
Did we explore more than 'the outer banks'?
Time will have to tell - because I aint gonna! (Ha-ha!)
I will say that Southern Hospitality, Chivalry at it's utmost - pinnacle of perfection, and all that deeply moves woman to love man - is alive and well and living in eastern North Cackalackie!
.
Thank you Opie, for all your thoughtfulness, for taking such good care of me, sharing so much of what makes you - you, with this prairie girl. I had such a wonderful experience there with you! You are my Huckleberry and I love you...
.
Dang.
Did the temperature just spike a few degrees in here?
Better go check that A/C thermostat...

[Dorko wonders off with a big, big, all over kind of smile!]

15 comments:

dangermama said...

how sweet!

Unknown said...

mmmuuuaaaahhhh...put that where you want ... Shuger!

Julie said...

OH my, I missed something,, did you and opie hook up in the outer banks,,, that is so sweet!! I am loving that lovin! (check out new link to secret blog)

Julie said...

p.s. that was juliepatchoulie btw

Burfica said...

hey how come I don't have julies secret blog???

and I dunno, hun are ya blushin????

Glad your safe and sound, glad all went well too.

kitten said...

Wow...I read his then yours and it just made me smile all over for the both of you!

Lillee said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ya'll are so cute.

DBFrank said...

Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Yay! She's home, and smiling, that is always a good thing!

Kerry M. Conway said...

helllllllooooooo daaaaarrrrrlingggg!

*smiles*

wanna do my laundry, dishes, or cleaning for me? lol

Alekx said...

BEAMING at you baby girl.

I'm sooooooo happy and enthustic for you.

Ummm sorry about the threats I left on Opies last post. But well ya know. You'd of done the same.

Libby said...

Wow Dorko, I'm SO glad it went even BETTER than expected!! Now, is there a picture of the two of you together???????
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

MomThatsNuts said...

Glad your back, no time to say hello....got MIL here...oh please pray for me sistah...

Mom

ThreeOliveMartini said...

thats nice

Dorko said...

lol! 3 Olive, "Why, yes! Isn't it, though?"

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.