Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Fifty Blogs from Around the U.S.

I've been blog-rolled and ... tagged, it seems, by Always_Adventuring. (7.5.05)
A blogger inspired? Maybe so ~ I dunno.
I do know I like the idea, and I feel, a little responsibility now, to represent NEBRASKA well.
Humm... just how "Corn-y" can one be?
Check out her "project" on the links above, she may need some help for some of the more illusive, sparsly "netted" states.
Happy blogging!

O! DANG! DANGEROUS TYPO ALERT!!! RE: the Lemon Poke cake... Do NOT bake that bad boy for 45 minutes. Nobody I know of likes their lemons char-broiled. (To any of you that may have tried the recipe out and actually ended up with char-broiled cake, um. Sorry!) That typo has been "fixed" now. It should have read 20-25 minutes on the baking time, all along. I made 4 of those cakes in the 24 hours from Sunday to Monday and I am still handing out the recipe via e-mails. Lord, I love drag, copy & paste! ............. {Side tracking thought: Didn't all those things once come with heavy warnings; social stigmata; taboos?} Cheerios2U!

7 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

LOL at the cake you big DORK....lol

does he have Arizona represented yet???

Mom

Dorko said...

Mom... I just nominated prolific little YOU. But, alas... their project their choice! (I think YOU'd be a GREAT in the AZ position! Nothing KINKY there. Go volunteer, m'dear!)

Kerry M. Conway said...

lmao-thats what went wrong then...

Lillee said...

I'm going to try your cake recipe. Thanks for posting it. By the way, I love your song collection posted below. Awesome job.

DBFrank said...

Char-broiled lemons.. sounds like something from a French bistro.. for only $45 a pop! ;)

Burfica said...

HEY!!!!! How come mom gets az and I don't???? sniffle


haha just kidding.

Dorko said...

Burfica... I nominated you 2 at the same time. She just musta got to MOMs first.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.