Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm Alright....

...don't nobody worry 'bout me!
I was speeding out of the Cadillac Blues by the time the sunset on Tuesday.
I got the car back.
It's fixed.
It's only money, after all, I'll get more later.
Lord knows, I'm here to work ... and to serve - Him, and He takes a special good care of me!
and....
OH!
Them Boyz!
The Boyz were back in town and I was digging every Auntie moment I could get with them.
So happy they've grown up loving and cuddly as well as handsome and strong.
Always breaking into song ... *sighs!* (I love that!)
Course the Queen of Panic! says they're hitting their teen years so it's not always sing-songy time around their house.
and...
Them Girlz!
The Girlz have been here most of the summer.
They love to break into song too! (Izzat a teen thing? Did I do that? - Big, knowing smile!)
They sure do love them Boyz, lots of giggles, with the occasional hug and kiss.
Today's a little bittersweet - the Girlz go back to Louisiana and the Boyz go back to Minnesota.
Everyone looking forward to the next event together - hoping for a good Thanksgiving!
I'm already in the Thanksgiving groove... found out yesterday that my Sister-in-law is preggers!
.
Life is good, people.
Life is very good!

7 comments:

Alekx said...

Rock is gonna be a dad?
I'm not sure how to react to this. LOL

Did ya get my e-mail..I've been waiting for a response

Hands on hips..You are so gonna get it woman

Anonymous said...

Send my congrats!

Unknown said...

Yes life is very good...I catch myself from time to time sitting on my hands to keep from clapping all the time !!!

However....

I've not talked to my Shugger much lately...sure could use a fix.

Your Huckleberry

Azathoth100 said...

Glad to hear the smile in your post. May the sun keep shinning down on you.

Libby said...

yes, life IS good, dorko...even at the times it seems bad, it's still great!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Unknown said...

Oh NO ! ! ! . . . I've got those low-down-telephone-blues.....my Shuger's phone is outta service!

Op~

Burfica said...

Every day you wake up above ground and breathing is a GOOD day. hehehehe

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.