Tuesday, June 07, 2005

There's power in prayer...

There's power in prayer... and my prayer list seems to be growing, some of you have directly asked for prayer some of you have not.
I return to my patriachal blessing, from time to time, and this part never ceases to bring me up short: ....
"...be faithful. Say your prayers and study carefully that which you should pray for." ...
It gets me to thinking...
BE FAITHFUL.
"How diligent have I been?"
SAY YOUR PRAYERS...
Am I as in-tune as I can possibly be?
Am I prayerful ~ always? ~ all ways?
STUDY CAREFULLY...
I have studied the scriptures, and the best books ~ on the subject of prayer...but did I do it today?
Do I need to go back and do it again...? (and again, and again ~ lol!) <-YES!! LOL, LOL, LOL!!!
THAT WHICH YOU SHOULD PRAY FOR.
More on this later....
Just wanted YOU to know that MY prayer, along with the prayers of many others who care, know it or not, and the love of a purified heart are flowing to you, with you, and if you are willing ~through you today.
I may not know, exactly, what would bring you peace, but I trust, I believe, I know there's one who does...
Amen

9 comments:

Mia said...

You must be one of the angels I called. Nice post.

http://deepinmymind.blogspot.com/2005/06/calling-all-angelsagain-and-always.html

Burfica said...

amen sista amen

Libby said...

beautiful....you little cheerio! thanks!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

dangermama said...

how wonderful...

Unknown said...

You my friend are a natural born prayer...you were born to pray..and you do a wonderful job with your presentation..I know..cause you pray for me every night...you are so special..you are one of his favorites! He love you and I do too!

Your Huckleberry

kitten said...

Amen...oh wait...Burf stole my comment! Shoot, I will pray tonight to be more witty and interesting.....along with my million other ones.....

Azathoth100 said...

While I may not belive, I do appreciate the prayers of others because I know what it means to them and that they are doing it out of caring. Thank you.

MomThatsNuts said...

You are DEFINATLY an angel! Thank you for the prayers that I asked for for my sister, and my family.
Im very honored and happy to be on your LIST...

Mom

Kerry M. Conway said...

hello sweetheart!

i knew that i had an extra powerful presense and peace around me as off late-i really did think to myself there are prayers surrounding me these days-i know you are one of the angels in the song of kerry

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.