Friday, June 10, 2005

Comstock & the 2nd Wind...


Comstock NE ~ 2nd Wind Ranch


I was talking about the homegrown fun that happens in small town U.S.A. (then I got side - tracked by that cyber-kiss-quiz! Anywho...) This, 'the magic of comstock" has been building bigger and bigger ~ every year. There are people beginning to travel to attend ~ people other than the entertainment acts which, according to local interviews, are really grooving on the venue. Just thought I'd share it with you. Hope all of you have an excellent week's end!
Cheerios2U!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could make the trip..maybe next year huh....

Your Huckleberry

Mia said...

You have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Libby said...

this is NEAT, dorko...and a good idea!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Burfica said...

have a great weekend girlfriend!!!

I'm zoning in and out. Dammit those pills keep doing a number on me. I hope I can stay awake for the movie tonight. sheesh.

MomThatsNuts said...

If they could harness the power of the fart, we could provide electricity for a small country in my house alone...I live with boys. They think flatulence is something to share with others....

Mom

Dorko said...

Ah. . . Mom... yes, Real men and how they relish the power of a mighty wind.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.