Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Good Joke...


Nothing like a good joke.
I got this from the Prairie Home Companion site .
The good people over at the Prairie Home like a good joke so much they have a spot where you can share your jokes with them and they have archives of jokes too. Cool Beans?

George W. Bush is at a press conference and Moses walks in. Bush says "Hello, Moses." Moses doesn't speak. Bush says again, "Hello Moses." He still doesn't respond. So Bush asks, "Well why aren't ya talkin'?" And Moses finally says, "Last time I talked to a bush I got stuck in the desert for forty years."

Sad thing is we very well could be "stuck in the desert" for 40 years or more.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so..."spot on!"....lol...

Op~

Libby said...

uhhhh...sorry...i think there's worse people to be stuck with...again, sorry, my opinion....
BoUnCeS!! LibbY

DLAK said...

lol, good joke. Good blog, you can link mine or whatever its there for use if anyone cares.

Julie said...

Very nice, You know I love it!!

*the only bush I trust is my own

Unknown said...

LOL @ Julie...
---------------

Dorko..did I tell you...you are my hero...
and everything I would like to be...

I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings...

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! hipaa compliance phentermine Jacking cum wav

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.