Monday, May 30, 2005

Classified

[I know what it's not. It is not a limerick. It isn't a haiku or a sonnet. Is it a poem? An ode...? A rant? A rave? A doxology? A wish, ...a dream, ...a cautionary tale....? Maybe you can tell me what it is? All I know is, I should have paid more attention in English class!]


There you are again. ~…
on holiday at the end of the world.

Someday you will take me there.

You who are strong and true ~ my love
Like the ocean waves beating life at a steady pace ~ you see us flowing together…
You have come to me, relaxing at the bulkhead, you have turned to me, again…and again… “Anybody could always be wrong�…you’ve said ~ but you are not… this is righ… and you know you have power to span any distance, or pain, nationwide, if need be …you take your courage from the plan of salvation and you pressed me to you and like the shores to the sea I feel myself giving… we sway… we nearly dance ~ our words and spirit rocking, sweet, sweet baby ~ rocking… and I am back to where I’ve always belonged. You have such, a warm embrace!

Yes.
You know me.
Yes.
You get me.
Yes.

We’ve been delivered.
For all who are chosen, pure, and true come home, in God’s wisdom and time…

Together we shall bask in the warmth of each other, and glow,
Brave, and renewed, in the majesty of Sunrise,
Love, is kissing your face and holding your hand … and…

We can skip our lucky stones across the shallow inlet waters ~ bowing often down together, in gratitude, in prayer.

and when we feel ourselves en-hungered we can take each other in and offer up our broken hearts …and the bread of sacrifice …and reaffirm the sealing love of the one who paid the price.

You ~ and I
… we’ll be sustained in time immortal, as we walk in diligence, obedience, and faith, together we have dared serve hope on love again ~enough to trust and dream and be. …come,

…through faith and time we’ll see each other peaceful, and at the end of the world.

Someday you will take me there …

Believe!

8 comments:

Julie said...

I really like that, very touching!
thanks for adding me to your blog list, I will put you on very soon!
thank you for all the love and support, it means so much to me!

Unknown said...

oooobaby! That melts me!

H Op~

Azathoth100 said...

Simply beautiful is what I would call it.

Kerry M. Conway said...

blogger rampage-i am on a quest to tell all of my friends that i love them today: I love yeah doll...

(((hugs)))

share the love-pass it on...

MomThatsNuts said...

Very nice "whateveritis" happy monday!!

Mom

Mia said...

*smiles* very nice.

Lillee said...

Hey, did you write that? I like it!

Dorko said...

Yes, Lillee. I wrote it...felt "inspired" over the week's end.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.