Sunday, September 18, 2005

Yougottawanna

"Yougottawanna" is one word from a post that hasn't seen daylight yet.
.
An ex-erp (excuse me!)
from my "defunct" 9/11 post.....
.
"Are you better off now, than what you were four years ago?"
.
Possibly more on this latter...
.
... With more than just a passing nod, the gospel principles of self reliance, and personal preparedness, - were mentioned from the pulpit again, today.
.
Lot's of great things expressed in services today.
.
The last session dealt with physical and moral courage.
Extremely interesting topic and an excellent discussion ensued within the classroom.
.
Possibly more on this later.
.
I am thankful for spiritual and temporal leadership I can confidently, put my trust in!
.
I have found the "missing link," which will tie my montage together, in good form, for the Digital Imaging class. YES! ! ! Happy, doesn't begin to describe that feeling...
.
Prayers go up
Blessings come down
.
Love2Uall!
D.

10 comments:

Bar L. said...

yougottawanna is a great word!

Jamie Dawn said...

Well, okay then. You sound pretty jazzed up.
That post was hopping around with life and possibility.
Yougottawanna move ahead and keep learning.

DBFrank said...

Hi Dorko!

Burfica said...

We lov eyou tooooooooooooooo dorko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bobo Knitter said...

yougottawanna is pretty good, but idontwanna has found its way into my vocabulary as of late!

Libby said...

how 'bout, 'Idunno?' I use that a LOT!! very useful!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Dorko said...

LOL!
Ioughtta make T-shirts for yall

Kerry M. Conway said...

i just love that word: yougottawanna!!!!! i recently created a word too: spaztastic! yup-thats me in a nutt shell. lol

how are you dewing love?!!!!

DLAK said...

Good for you, I'm still searching, I guess you could put me down as Kindawanna.
If you want to participate I have tagged you.

Azathoth100 said...

Ok, I didn't get even a tenth of this one Dorko, but if your happy then I'm happy for ya.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.