Friday, September 16, 2005

Restoration!


The birthday gift of the scanner was the most awesome gift I've received in quite sometime. It has helped me out a great amount, already, with school projects. ... and... intermingled with that, a personal project of the heart, is even closer to completion than it has ever been before!
.
For years I have been packing this picture of my Paternal Grandparents around with me. I've kept it in an ill-fitting frame, for protection from any futher damage, because it is my most favoritest picture of the 2 of them in the whole wide world, it shows them, standing together, looking relaxed, and happy, like they are just getting home from church, on a Sunday morning; and you can see it is quite damaged. "Someday" I'd think... maybe I will be able to find a way to restore the image.
.
I am happy to announce that someday is here!
.
Check out the before and the 'after I've been working on it - getting it ready for a school project' ...versions of the picture.
.
I am EXTREMELY happy.
I'm not totally done with my protect, a photographic montage, (mine will have the family tree theme), but I am totally happy with the rich, near MIRACLE, blessings of our 'modern' era...
which...
-are almost as humbling as the rich, near MIRACLE, blessings we can attribute to the eternal realm.... Love, people ... and LOVE somemore!
.
Have a glorious weekend!
Dorko

4 comments:

dangermama said...

awesome job

The Bobo Knitter said...

Wonderful!

Unknown said...

must be blogger hell time...the pixs didn't show up for me!

Unknown said...

The pixs are back..it was a "Blogger" thing..some on my blog didn't show up last night..back today though.

Your scanner was a gift huh? Man..someone must really love you!

Keep up the good work. What you'll learn in the next 12 months is going to be awesome..and rewarding.

Love you Shugger~
Op~

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.