Saturday, September 03, 2005

Laughter = good medicine...

That's right!
Laughter is still good medicine, and I'd like to give a shout out, to my buddy Burfica, for posting this wonderful, classic, e-mailed story on her blog "Don't Eat the Tomatoes" which made me laugh and laugh and put a nice spin on my mindset which I know will last for the remainder of the day! Btw, Burfica, I'm gonna copy & paste that out to the Queen of Panic!, that story is right up her alley! You may have already seen the story if you've been on line for a while, but go there and check it out, people. Big, big smile!

3 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

I loved the story, leave it to Bur to come up with that.

Burfica said...

what?? who??? when??? were??? and for how many cookies???

You know I don't have a sense of humor. *smirk*

Keshi said...

yes laughter is...:) but what if u cant laugh...

Keshi.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.