Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Test Today!

Ya!
I'm a bit nervous, doncha know?
Like everyday aint test day around this old world. *sheesh!*
I'm hoping I don't die and if I do...
I'm thinking of this little e-mail joke to get me through:
.
Three friends from the local congregation were asked,
.
"When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?"
.
Artie said, "I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man."
.
Merle commented, "I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in peoples̢۪ lives."
.
Don said, "I'd like them to say, 'Look! He's moving!'"
.
Ahem! Better keep "moving" Hehehee!
Have an Excellent "hump-day"
...and to all friends in the Carolina's, may Gods' speed and protection be over YOU, much love and fervant prayer are flowing out to you, that you'll weather the storm alrigh - that all will be, truly, well with you.


6 comments:

Mia said...

Lol...funny. Have a great 'hump day'

Burfica said...

ah girlie, keep your head up, and keep on a movin. hehehehee Even if it's just to twitch wildly.

Libby said...

great!! I'm with that guy, that wants people to say 'look! she's still moving!' what a legacy to leave!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

kitten said...

LOl.
and we are a prayin for our resident hunk Op to weather the storm in one piece.

Alekx said...

I want em to say gawd her boobs sure are perky for such an old chick

Opps did I say that outloud?

Unknown said...

I want to be buried up-side-down!

Op~

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.