Wednesday, April 26, 2006

dP- back2basic design


I went back to the basics.
I RARELY, if ever sign my work with my full name.

I have always used my initials.
I've signed art pieces this way for over 30 years now.
This reverse logo sizes nicely and is as easily recognized at a miniscule size, 1/4 inch or less.

Looks just as well (I think) at full page size.

The one with the rainbow gradients doesn't size down as well.
But -
I like the little bit of pizzaz those gradients give it.

.
God has given me various blessing over the years.
One of the best was the bow he hung in a cloudless, pure, blue sky - the day I was baptised, full emersion, in his Son's name. Let me know 3 things that day:
1 - He keeps His promises. (I've been lied to alot.)
and
2 - He was well pleased with my entry into His kingdom through that watery gate.

and
3 - So long as the children of men will exercise their faith, miracles will never cease. (I, for one, am Hap-hap-happy 'bout that!)
.
P.S.: If you are interested, I edited the 'Snitch in Time' post below. You can grab a print from the jpeg - if you want it.
=) Cheerios2U!

1 comment:

Burfica said...

I like the rainbow one too. I have a special place in my heart for rainbows, sunsets, and waterfalls. hehehehee

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.