Thursday, April 27, 2006

Business Math

Easiest course of the entire semester.
Last classroom session & testing were this morning.
I didn't get any sleep last night...
I think I ran into a wicked batch of chiggers cutting across the green zones from parking lots to classrooms.
I was up at 4am googling for remedies!
Still... I passed the semester in this class with a 99%.
I'm estatic about that, as I'd missed a test, back in February.
(I was mind-numbingly sick, so I didn't call the Teach. in advance of my absence. I just laid-in that moring, waiting to die.)
Then I find out - The teacher's policy: no make up tests!
She did provide "bonus" work for those wanting to improve their GPAs.
I did every one of those dang bonus assignments.
What a deal.
Miss one whole test and I still made it to one tick off of 100%.
I'm way happy right now.
{BEAM!} =)
Ok.
I got the tough classes to study for now and 3 labor intensive "final projects" to sweat out.
I got resumes to get out, too.
Luckily, I' ve just a few scant updates to add to what I've already got there.
(I will not have a job past May 4, unless someone hires me real quick!)
Head up - armed and ready...
Here I go again.

6 comments:

EV said...

Things are really looking up, congratulations!! You deserve it.

Mia said...

WOOHOO!!! Way to go, congrats!

Burfica said...

whooohooooo 99% yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

sending good vibes for the job hunt.

Azathoth100 said...

Kick a** you brainiac

Dorko said...

To ya'll:

Now, now...
You'll only encourage me.
=)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.