Monday, December 12, 2005

Dr. Johnson

Some of you expressed curiosity over my Drawing I instructor, Dr. Johnson.
Here's a recent photo that ran both on College e-zines and in the local, Gazette.
The Wrightstone building serves the College in a gallery capacity as well as providing classroom space. The door directly behind the guy (Wayne) on the right, is a room I've dubbed as the "Mad Mac Lab". I feel rather like a Mad Artist in there, with some of the stuff I've concocted this semester! I'm thinking about putting them together in a flash file... got to make it through this week of FINALS, first! =)

McCook Community College Art Instructor Rick Johnson (left) gathers with members of the Lester Jack Olson family recently to celebrate MCC art show featuring Olson’s works. Pictured are: (second from left) Kelly, Jeri and Sandra Powell, Delmar Ebert and Wayne Twyman (PHOTO BY MICHELE GILL).

A quote that stuck with me from worship services yesterday:

"Seek that (the good things) which man, can neither give, nor take away."

Listen to what I found on NPR! An hour long Christmas concert from the World Cafe! If you're in the Christmas mood, but a little rung out with all the traditional music, usually heard this time of year, try that link and then click "Listen" ... you can putter around and listen to some great, "live" recordings at the same time!!!

5 comments:

EV said...

How cool, thanx!

Unknown said...

He looks gay......lol....

Alekx said...

So there really are real people in McCook not just aliens dropped there by an insane government trying to hide the truth.

~~sorry slow at work last night and we did a x-files marathon the whole shift~~

Burfica said...

*cough cough*

DLAK said...

I didnt think you were the NPR type, I love NPR, I love world cafe, I heard this program. Please do you flash thing, I dream of you flashing. LOL

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.