Monday, February 04, 2008

Human Key Holders

Looky What you can get your sweetheart for Valentine's day... a nice gift for just under $25...
by Wrapables (From$24.95)

You'll never lose your keys again with these Human Key...
Holders mounted to the wall. These holders come in either His or Hers and with another key that's used to attach your house keys. Simply attach your keys to the key provided, and insert the key into the male or female forms.
This product was shortlisted for the 2003 Peugeot Design Awards.

3 comments:

Burfica said...

ummm somebody had way to much time on their hands. hehehehehe

cute though, but I just have my sandpainting with the hooks along the bottom. lol

Libby said...

oh, now this is just WAY out there!! but i love it...

Dorko said...

I couldn't resist posting it!
Reminded me of something that ol' Op would've posted... =)

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.