Saturday, May 13, 2006

Woman's day off...

I laugh about this. .. .. ... as if! - EVER!?
lol.
The "Hayfield" has been mown so it more closely resembles a lawn again.
Loose limbs & twigs have been stacked by the trash bin.
The plants have all been watered.
Kitty's box is clean and fresh.
Fluid levels in the car have been checked, topped off, and in the case of the oil found to be a bit dirty... however, I can't manage an oil change just yet, so back on the list to wait for another day.
Trash containers have all been emptied, relined and trash has been taken out to the bin.
The laundry has been washed, dried, folded and is in the process of being put away...
The dishes are all done up - the kitchen is picked up and in decent shape.
I just came back from cleaning the church so check yet another thing of the Saturday to do list.
Phone calls have all been returned.
Still need:
I got to make more phone calls to set up some visting teaching appointments
Vacuuming
a Quick scrub down in the bathroom
Make up that order of cup-cakes for my friend, Tara*
Make up that ruhbarb cake for tomorrow afternoon's social*
Distribute all those Mother's Day cards I've bought/made
Study tomorrow's lesson I'll be sharing with the youth
Work on some pencil sketches to post here, on Blogger :P
-and even though it's a bit late - it's still not too late - so...
Map out how I want my garden to be growing this season - so that by the close of Monday night I will have gotten it into the ground!
.
*(Sigh. More dishes.)

No comments:

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.