Sunday, May 14, 2006

WHY Weave a Web?

I got this joke from my friend, Helen - a 70+ something, retired school teacher....

Helen: "Why do spiders weave webs?"

Me: "I don't know, if figure it's to catch their prey."

Helen: "It's because they don't know how to knit or crochet."

LOL!
An old lady joke to be sure - I wasn't expecting it from the Helen - which of course, made it all the funnier!

Wishing all a Happy Mother's Day!
- Do something good, and nice for the women you love - like, um, tell them that you do!!!

Much love flowing out to all of you,
Hugssss,
D.~

3 comments:

EV said...

Ewwwww .... it hit me. And I had to stop by and say hi. Have a good one!

Burfica said...

I'm so tired after all the kiddo partying today. And it's midnight and just getting kiddo in bed. I'm not sure what we are doing tomorrow if anything. I was thinking about trying to skip the day.

My best friends mom lives here, and she brought me a huge boquet of flowers and a card from her and my friend, cuz they knew I was having a hard time about tomorrow. LOL

Happy Sunday to you Dorko.

Mia said...

lol at the joke.

Hope you had a nice day!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.