Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sushi Ya-Ya: I

.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Take a look at these 2 web site home page designs and ... tell me what you think, 'K?
The imanginary "client" is a restaurant named: Sushi Ya-Ya.
The assignment is to come up with 2 rough designs for a web site.
This is design 1.
The site concept and metephor is "A Beachcomber's treasure"
Navigation will be through the thumbnails on the left.
Supporting pages include:
• About us
• Locations
• Menus
• Contact us
• Novelty Shop

Primary target end users would be young professionals -

4 comments:

Burfica said...

Isn't that funny I seen someone who liked the 2nd better, and I like the first better.

I dunno, just seems more appealing for a restaurant to me.

Dorko said...

Yep. Split decision...so far in the coments! lol!
I appreciate every bit of commentary I can get in the creative process, thanks Burfica!

Libby said...

pretty pictures, but, it doesn't make me think of food....

Dorko said...

Libby - thanks....
Makes me kinda think of a nice vacation post card... Maybe if we spread a little red/white checkered table cloth out on that near sand dune... stick a tiki torch in the sand on the side... we'd be thinking: "Whoo-Hoo! FOOD's UP!"
lol...

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.