Sunday, January 22, 2006

Phooey.

I just spent the last 45 minutes looking for a picture of the dear lady who passed away last week and ... well... phooey. Can't seem to find the one I was looking for. She was young, vibrant in purple, standing around down at the horse corrals, her youngest daughter all decked out in riding regalia... I found some of those photos... but not THE one. Hrumph!? I couldn't have invented it could I? I mean I'm too young for alzheimers... ok. maybe I am suffering from half-heimers.... Looks like I need to organize my photos too. dang.
.
New project on the drawing board. I started it just the other day, waiting at Wrightstone for Dr. Rick. (He was out to lunch) I have decided to finish it up today... or at least get fairly close to being done. I'll post what I have so far after church today. Right now I got to read over the Doctrine lesson & review those scriptures.
.
L-8-R! =)

No comments:

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.