Thursday, January 12, 2006

Classes

Maybe posting them here will help me keep on track...? lol
I got to Business Math class this morning and found out I'd already skipped it once!
Apparently the class is on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I just penciled it into my 'day to day' calender as Thursdays. *sheesh* Dang rosters! the course catalog abbreviates that scheduling as 'T R' ....so.... you can see where one might be thrown off course. (Ha-ha) Funny thing is that I got it right last semester. This week that little tid-bit of info just never did come to mind. See? I said when I started this Blog that the nick-name Dorko, covers a multitude of 'sins'. =)

.
Mondays: Business and Technical Presentations
Tuesdays: Business Math; Typography; Illustration
Wednesdays: Business and Technical Presentations; Desktop Publishing
Thursdays: Business Math
Fridays: Business and Technical Presentations
.
Then I'll be going to a Work/Study, serving in whatever capasity they can use me at the dorm caffeteria - doing everything from dishes to monitoring the students' meal card scans. I'll be busy there, Monday through Saturday with Tuesdays off. Tuesday's full, with a 12 hour schedule of time, spaning from my 1st to last class of that day. I plan to use the time inbetween classes to work on project in the Mac Lab. Meanwhile hoping that plan pays off!
.
Time for lunch, now and afterwards, to consider what to throw up for a Friday Art Work... ???
.
Looking forward to the weekend, aren't you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that is quite a schedule. I always tried to schedule all my classes for two days a week or three days a week so I'd have time in between.

Alekx said...

Wow sweets that's one heck of a work load but you've been wanting this for so long I know you can do it. And come out shining

Burfica said...

Lets hope you will be to busy to notice how busy you are, and time just flies. That happens to me alot.

DLAK said...

all my art is vomit

EV said...

:~) I'll bet you'll do really well!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.