Monday, January 16, 2006

Drawing II


I know.
I was "pokey" this Friday and never got an original Art Piece downloaded...
Here's a very old one, of Stevie Nicks, (from a newspaper clipping).
I was a teenager and Fleetwood Mac was hot, hot, hot - when I did this.
I never did finished it.
I haven't done much by way of portraitures.
I would like to change that.
Kinda wish I could have taken Drawing II this semester, because that's where they were going - straight to Portraits!
Hrumph.
Have to do the best I can at my own speed for now I guess.
Hope everyone has a Rockin' good week!
Cheerios2U all!
D. ~

5 comments:

EV said...

Rock-on, Dorko! Yeh!!

Mia said...

wow, thats really good.

Burfica said...

Every thing you do in the drawing department amazes me. Of course I'm the person that can muck up a stick figure. hehehehehe

NWJR said...

Ah, I remember the day when Fleetwood Mac was hot, hot hot. I think by law, everyone HAD to own a copy of rumours.


Nice job.

Kerry M. Conway said...

dang! you go girl! wow, that is really awesome!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.