Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Grieving...

Alekx from Nitrogen Narcosis and Burfica from Don't Eat the Tomatoes have lost their Mother.
I am grieving the loss with them as I was very, very, very fond of their Mom. She was of great help to me, as a young woman, when I got it into my head that a move, out of the blue, to Arizona would be a grand idea. This woman showed me many kindnesses and much love, and in many ways served as a maternal, mentoring figure to one so young and foolish and so far removed from her own.
Rest peacefully dear lady.
You did a lot of good here.
Much love, appreciation and good cheer will be a part of your legacy all ways and always.
D. ~

7 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

I only got to know her from stories, but my heart is with them and thier family. She sounds like an amazing woman. I envy you that you got to know her. Always remember, the greatest gift we get in life is getting the one in a million chance to know those who are in our lives.

MomThatsNuts said...

Ahhh Dorko,

Im so sorry for your loss too. I know you girls will be fine, but dammit that sucks.....

mom

Mia said...

*hugs* you guys are all in my prayers.

Burfica said...

Girlfriend, thank you.

I added the quote on her little paper obit (the one you hand out at the funeral)

Don't remember me with tears in your eyes but with a smile on your face.

love you!!!!!!!!!

EV said...

I'm sorry. My condolences, Dorko.

Alekx said...

Thank you sweet heart.
You know how very much mom loved you. She considered you one of her "kids" and she always talked about you and your cards made her SMILE so very much.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work discount sexual prescriptions Soccer open source social issues included with lung cancer belly dance video clips headphone gm Turners hill saab Photo shirt t wet 1994 cherokee diagram grand jeep wiring http://www.slots-0.info/Walgreenlitigationsuedpharmacy.html provigil weight loss

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.