Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I would finish it, but...

RE: "Hey Seuss!?"



Yes.

I know.

I know, I know, I know!

I said I would finish it, but...


Monday found me @ play with a cherubim who, quickly, laughingly, turned into a mermaid.

;-)


We had quite a time, splashing, sucking on ice cubes together, then, donning her dreaming wings once more (& with shy smiles & sweet sighs) we were off - to the land of Winkin', Blinkin' & Nodd.



I'll bring the rest of the story to you soon...

very soon.

8 comments:

Libby said...

dorko-i cannot wait for the rest of the story! no, i didnt forget about it!! ;-D

Burfica said...

Me either, I want to know what happened!!! the suspense is killing me. lol

Dorko said...

Sorry it's taken me sooo much longer than I thought...
(I'm pulling together all the documents I need to go after my BA - copies of transcripts, endless forms for financial aid yadda yadda ya...)

Here's a 'teaser' it might help you to know, that before the night was over, I'd end up much the way I imagined li'l kitty to be... miles away from home, stranded, hurt-angry-scared, and in need of a rescue...
;-)

Canadian flake said...

omg now I am REALLY curious to know what happened...please finish the story very soon. You are a good story teller.

Azathoth100 said...

Sometimes we should all take time out to swim with the mermaids.

DLAK said...

He stands tapping his foot... looks down at the ash's falling from his cigar, looks up at the moon and says to no one there, "where'd she go to now"...
Also: My e-mail is a very sad place to visit since she went away.

DLAK said...

He stands tapping his foot... looks down at the ash's falling from his cigar, looks up at the moon and says to no one there, "where'd she go to now"...
Also: My e-mail is a very sad place to visit since she went away.

MomThatsNuts said...

how are you?? long time no hear!!! just checking in!

Mom

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.