Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A run on the LAW...

That's right.
A run on the LAW...
feels somehow like I 'got away' with something.
I had 4 big test out of 5 classes last week.
The 1st one being in my Business Law class.
Over a half dozen chapters.
Thank God, - literally - and the teacher, for that one being an open book.
I hadn't read all the chapters.
I tried, but, not only is this book the biggest, heaviest, most cumbersome book I've got this semester - it could quantify as a major sleep aid, people.
I missed a class or two of lecture.
(Death, Illness...)
...and...
Here's the amazing part:
I managed to miss out on only 8 questions
and I still scored a 100%!!!
(insert beaming smile here.)

He (teacher), bless his heart <-(in the true Nebraskan sense of this phrase), graded on a curve & I managed to be one of the one's topping the curve!
Whew!

I was disgusted, for a minute, reviewing the test when I saw 2 questions that should have been logical gimmes - which I totally blew... but then I recalled that I'd missed 8 and still scored a 100%. By the Grace of God, I'm telling ya ...and... through the open-book, open-notes sensibilities of this teacher.
=)

Happy Wednesday / happy Hump-day everybody!

I've a great deal more to do so ...
Back2it.
D.

5 comments:

Burfica said...

whoooooooooooohoooooooooooooo that is so fricken cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when it all comes together like that.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. ^5!

Some weeks ago I read the blog of a college professor; she was apoplectic .... it seems she had just given an open book test and someone scored a 31%.

Dorko said...

Mike,
oh
my
word!
:O
I can understand why she'd be fixin' to pop a blood vessel! Illiteracy in the classroom seems to have that effect on college educators...
31%?
Yikes!

Unknown said...

that a boy girl....way to go..I knew you had it in ya....

NOw tighten up every chance you get!

Op~

Dorko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.