Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Intro 3D


The text book is 3D Modeling with Cinema 4D R9
An Introduction to the Art & Technology of 3D Modeling with Maxon Cinema 4D
by Tony Alley
This is the first project the class has converted to psd (& I took it to jpeg here to share with ya'll).
It's a wooden toy train.
The book has it kept in entirely wood-finish renderings.
The class was allowed to play and choose whatever we would like.
I wanted the feeling of a well loved wooden toy coming alive.
(ok. I just re-read that... its an innocent, artistic thought. Have mercy. No Freudian, pysco-babble, wise-cracker remarks, please! lol...)
This is so fun.
I love my studies.
God help me to find a way to keep going with 'em and there after use what I've learned to good purpose.
Amen.

P.S. - As always you can double click on the image to enlarge your view if you'd like....

3 comments:

Burfica said...

Wow, I have been outa the loop. Had to actually catch up on reading ya. hehehehe

Unknown said...

hey..neat 3d work...

Just remember..where there's a will..there's a way...

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahah!!! You're funny. Now, I'm hesitating to say I like your toy. Really, it's cool - I do like it! Great affect. ;-D

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.