Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Here's the cool thang...

Once you create a scene in Cinema 4D you can rotate, scale, move - it offers amazing flexibility in creative compositions.
Here's the Little Teapot & spoon exercise - with lights & from 3 different angles...
I even moved the spoon to the other side of the teapot and spun it around to a front view on the last example.
It's the same picture - but with this program you can spin it the way, almost anyway, you want to!!!
Before I "rendered" the scene I could even go down below the horizon line, & look at it, the teapot & the spoon, through the place mat... I mean to tell you this program is cool, cool, COOL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that does look very cool..will you be doing anything other to that teapot?

Dorko said...

yep.

Dorko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.