Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes....


Friday was my "last" day at the daily Gazette. =(
I loved that job.
I loved the people I was working with.
I really learned a lot.
Wish it could have gone on trough this entire learning journey into the Graphic side of communications that I've got m'self on...tisk...*sighs*
Here's the LAST AD they tossed my way.
It was to be a message for the area Ministerial Association... and about the only other thing they'd written down, for me to "create" with was the phrases:
"Just say no" <-(to drugs) and "Say yes to God" Troubling when you consider the size - it was to be a "4x8" which in newspaper terms means a 4 column wide, 8 inch long advertisement. A wee bit less than a notebook or regular "copy-size" page of paper. Hummmm. What to do? Well, I googled - of course & the first image was the fried egg thang. lol. So done already.... then I found this site. Just as I've feared. Caffeine, my nemesis, is one of the worst and most highly socialized of the bunch!
I know some of you have you're own juries out as to weather or not there even is a God... for you I'd suggest substituting the word "Love" whenever the God reference comes up... that's assuming we can read it once I post it here. I had to make a jpeg out of it so... this posting may never see the light of day on this blog anyway... I didn't size it down any as I usually do. Thinking that if you'd like to read it - reading would be better if you could click it larger.
Hope all is well in your worlds
Cheerios 2 all who pass this way...
Hugs!
D.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was well done...a great last piece of work for them...

Dorko said...

thanks...

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.