Saturday, November 26, 2005

Whispering gears

The Virtual Tea Leaves site from dear Mona's blog over at Want Peace caught my eye today... I went to readings and this is what wisdom I found there for me:

The Higher Powers have provided you with all the gears.
It may therefore be as well to engage them sooner or later, otherwise you'll merely be making a series of attention grabbing, but ultimately futile, pooping noises. :)
Whisper "I love you! I love you!" to the whole mad world and get going.

So! Rather than sink to the level of fruitless emissions - revealing in a bounty of those attention grabbing, pooping noises, I do believe I'll engage some of those gears and gaining some altitude and some traction here... all the while, whispering, "I love you!"
.
(You know there's quite a bit I DO love about this whole mad world! :D lol!)
.
P.S.: I think "I love you!" could be my favorite thing to whisper - what's yours?

5 comments:

Libby said...

Hmmmmm, Dorko. i like to whisper 'i love you' too, but more often than not, it comes out in a yell...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Kerry M. Conway said...

how kewl is that?! trots off to tell everyone she love them...

*turns around* opps, lol...

love yeah girlie! *mauhz and hugs*

Burfica said...

I love to shout I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm things to whisper.

how about

look at the footprints on the ceiling. heheeehehe

Alekx said...

Whisper...I don't whisper much....it's those other voices doing the whispering...
But maybe if I engage a few gears and whisper I love you right before work I'll stop being so stressed this week and things will go better.

Dorko said...

lol, lol, lol, lol! You ladies crack me up!
=)

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.