Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Vague reference lines?

It's all about the reference lines on this link I stumbled across it a few days back, too funny, people!
No matter what your political leanings I thought you'd get a chuckle. BTW the spirit of "chicken little" reared it's ugly little head and prevented ME from actually opening any of the correspondences...
let me know if your computers blow up - Me and the little chicken will immediately disavow any responsibility!

Oh! And a question for you!
If you got "vanity" plates what would they say?
Only rule here is it cannot be more than 7 letters, numbers or characters long.
My first choice? -> AXN28D+ ;
My second choice? -> IRONROD;
My third choice? -> DORKO, of course... let everyone on the highway know what they're dealing with!
Heheheee!

Cheerios2U all!

7 comments:

kitten said...

I once had Led Fut..(lead Foot)...and I would love to have something now but i CT the price is outrageous...happy hump day, as Burf likes to say!

The Bobo Knitter said...

Mine would probably be "PMS 24/7" or "ULKNTME" (You looking at me?) or maybe "TRN LFT" cause I am a huge nascar fan. Thanks for blogrolling me! I'll be back!

Unknown said...

BACK2U -- MeBurn2 -- UP2U

: )

They call me Opie..but you can call me Op

MomThatsNuts said...

hey dorko,,,,ironrod eh? yeah heard that before. I actually HAVE personalized plates...they are

5ZENUF (fives enough!!) oh baby too many troll~ings

mom

Unknown said...

wereUb -- canic2 -- booboo

Burfica said...

I have personlized plates too. Guess what they say???


Burfica


Yeah I'm real origional. LOL

Azathoth100 said...

Heheheh, Burfica... now thats funny.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.