Thursday, April 07, 2005

Jok-e-oke

Heard about a new form of Kareoke on NPR this morning: Jok-e-oke!
Appearently started in the living rooms of folks with home Kareoke machines. They'd have a comedy channel on TV, envoke the close captioning option, on the set, so that the jokes would be writen on screen too... turn off the sound and well, let anyone at the party take a wack at it!

An idea for YOUR next party%TE^? <-(Cat is "helping" me type) Here's my current favorite "dirty" joke to get you started:
"Why did the chicken cross the road, roll around on the ground and then cross back over to the other side agian?"
"Because, he was not only a chicken, but he was a dirty, little double-crosser, too!"
Ha-ha! - Cheerios!
Oh! I almost forgot...!?
They had this interesting story about the Shins on the radio too. If you click on the link to either of these stories you can just stream the audio. Me thinks I'm digging the Shins sounds. :D
Tell me what you think....
Warm fuzzies to all!

5 comments:

Burfica said...

yayyyyyyyyyyy I need warm fuzzy's not to be confused with belly button lint fuzzies. hehehehehe

Jim said...

did any one say dirty jokes?
i tink dirty jokes are clean

mail me

Azathoth100 said...

Question.. would you mind if I added a link to you on my blog? Let me know.

Dorko said...

Asathoth!
I'd be honored!
Link away babe, link away. :)

Unknown said...

"The Shins"...hmmm...I get that Beatles feeling when listening..how bout U

Op~

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.