Friday, May 30, 2008

Truly, I believe I can...


Gemini - May 30, 2008

There are extremely slow moving subtle energies that are coming into play today, dear Gemini, which may not be felt so easily. What they are providing, however, is a key to manifesting your wildest dreams. Fantasy can become your reality, but it may only come one small, subtle step at a time. Don't give up. Focus on the unconventional way of getting things done. You will eventually achieve everything your heart desires - as long as you truly believe that you can.


Yeah, yeah, yeah... "I Believe"

...but WHY is it always that the heart's desires will 'eventually' be 'achieve' - able?

When, NOW is all we really have, man!?

*Sheesh*

(I know, I know - my impatience is showing.)

On ward.

Don't give up.

Never surrender.

One foot in front of the other....

and so it goes!

=)

5 comments:

Burfica said...

yeah we do keep putting one foot in front of the other, but there are days we trip and fall right on our faces too.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up until you give out - that's how I've come to view it. This attitude assures preservation of personal integrity, and for the rest, while it guarantees nothing, it holds out continuing possibility.

Belief can underlie "don't give up" - but so can sheer stubbornness and fight-energy. The practical point, it seems to me, is to make that one foot in front of another keep happening...

Libby said...

dorko---is that picture a tapeworm?? lol!

Dorko said...

Burfica - lol! Been there done that Literally!

Paul - Yes, I see your point. In reaching for a goal, any achievable goal, giving up before you obtain is NOT practical at all is it - otherwise what was all the previous effort good for?

Libby - Not... it's a snake... with light bulbs. My own queer attempt at humor regarding slow moving energies... which maynot be 'felt' so easily (especially when it comes time for evacuation). Ou! I know... ;-)

Burfica said...

dorko, yeah I've done it literally many a time too.

Not as funny as alekx somersaulting down the apartment steps head first into the laundry basket though.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.