Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On this day in History...


5/14/2005



Your Huckleberry



Yes..go ahead my darling..do what needs be done


You know I expect you..to be loyal to GOD's son


We have a relationship..unlike most on this earth


And we center our love..around that heavenly birth


What's happening with us..is a love that's so real


There's a bond between us..that no one can steal


This plan that was written..so long long ago


Is a plan that neither of us..will ever let go


So by these words..


I can truly say


I'm your Huckleberry..and I'm here to stay!

Opie Outlaw

[Miss YOU, Huckleberry... one day - at the end of days, perhaps, I know I will see you again! Mmmmaaauuuhhh! =)]

No comments:

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.