Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Judgement



How good of GOD,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the Almighty ...

to take a few days off

so that my brother can step in

and pass JUDGEMENT.

Apparently, people, I am not minding my own business in a manner that's acceptable to said brother.

How dare I!?

When Jesus Christ administered to the children of men in the flesh - He was careful not to judge.

Matter of fact, weren't some of His last words (during sore Crucifixion, no less) : "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." ???

My poor, dear, clueless brothter - thinks he can judge me.

He "knows not".

There is no way he can walk a mile in my shoes right now, let alone 2.

3 comments:

Burfica said...

Oh man my friend. I hate it when people who are supposed to close to you and support you do that. And usually they have a ton wrong with themselves that they need to be working on, not judging others.

Hold strong baby, I'm hear to talk anytime you need.

Love you tons!!!!!

Libby said...

dorko-no matter what anyone else says, we love you, and you are more than welcome to manage MY business...please do, as a matter of fact!

~SugarBear~ said...

I could use some management help. Since your brother doesn't want it can I be next in line after libby?

I have an Aunt who is much like your brother. It's never easy to deal with her, she's never wrong.

Maybe your brother needs to remove the plank from his own eye BEFORE attempting to remove the splinter from yours. Just a thought.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.