Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Greatest Love


The greatest love I have in my life is the love of God.


My love for Him, His love for me - very real, and undeniable, for me.




Periodically, I think about the times in my life that I have been an absolute fool for love...


(I was thinking about this just today, it being April Fool's day and all.)




The conclusion I derive to...


- from all that I have given


- and all that I feel I have been blessed with


- "'in the name of love" (even counting the not so "whoop-de-dew" stuff - in love's learning curve)


The conclusion I derive to is this: because He first loved me,


I will always be a happy and willing fool for LOVE!
Always... and in all the ways He directs me to be thus engaged.




I am certain everyone with internet access has seen this "Interview with God"




If there should be any other "Fool for Love" come across this post today (or any other day for that matter),

I would encourage you to visit (re-visit?) that link and drink in the inspiring imagry and message(s) contained there.


Jesus said: "But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life."

.
.
.
May pure love attend all who pass this way - both the foolish and the wise...
all ways
and
always

D ~

1 comment:

Burfica said...

Thank you dorko and much love in all ways back to you my friend.

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.