Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's & still together ...

Happy anniversary to the Queen of Panic and her handsome hubby the Arch Nappster!
You were so in love (& still are!) it made my heart glad to be there with you - on your wedding day!
Thanks for all the love the 2 of you have brought... to each other, to your families, and into the world - through the uncountable kindnesses and gentle encouragements you've served up to your friends, neighbors, and the occasional, wayfaring soul.
My universe is a better place through the addition of your 2 sons - what noble princes lie beneath their roughish smiles and amiable characters!!!
Yes, I'm in love with them - I LOVE you all, and can't hardly wait to see and visti with you again.... looking forward to that day, praying "safe travels" for you - always and all ways!
=)
Love and Hugs,
D.
PS- This post was no hoax, however if you're in a foolish mood today you can click to the Museum of Hoax's quiz made up especially for April Fool's!

2 comments:

Burfica said...

I totally forgot that yesterday was April Fools. Not as bad as one of my friends, she held easter yesterday, cuz she thought it was. Did the egg hunt, easter bunny stuff, and big dinner and everything. lol

Dorko said...

LOL~!!!
(glad I wasn't sipping on anything when I read your little comment, burf - too funny!)

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.