Monday, February 19, 2007

A Surprise, a Special DVD

Big smiles and hugs - some more - to Alekx and Burfica for sending that special DVD to me.
I was excitedly surprised.
I cried.
I laughed.
I cried (again).
I played it.
I paused it.
I rewound it for the "who was that?" factor... =)
and I'm fixin on playin' it again.
Maybe tonight.
Brought back so many memories.
Brought up a regret or 2...
But mostly brought up how very, very special your Mother was to me, right along with the 2 of YOU!
Thank you so very much - for all!
Love you,
all ways and always
D.~

3 comments:

Burfica said...

Love you too my friend. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Alekx said...

Love you my friend
Remember you are family and have been for years.
I know mom is smilin down on you too she always had a special place in her heart for you
Especially when we didn't kill her when she was brave/stupid enough to step inbetween the two of us ready to bob each other with kitchen instruments. LOL Oh the days

Canadian flake said...

I have heard a lot about fica's and alekx's mom ....and when they talk about her passing I get misty eyed. Last July I relocated for my hubby's work and left my mom. We are only about an hour away but we miss her very much. She is 70 now and although she is in good shape for the most part, I am realistic. She is a diabetic with high blood pressure that has had a heart attack and I know that someday we will get the "call"...as hard as that is to know...I am grateful everyday for the love I have for her...and glad that y'all had someone you could love too...

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.