Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To My Valentine...

To My Huckleberry Friend -

Today, you know, I thought of you...
Just the way I always do.
Yesterday, and the day before...
of you, I'm thinking, more and more.

Sometimes I think of what has been.
Sometimes my thoughts are more pretend.
I wonder if you think of me?
I wonder what those thoughts could be?

If I could only read your mind,
What kind of thinking would I find?
At times I feel I'm on the brink,
Of craziness with what I think!

Am I crazy to think of you,
Just the way I always do?
Maybe I should call and say,
How much I thought of you today....

I Love YOU so, so, so much!
Big, deep, heartfelt kisses and warm, tender-loving hugs - just for you sweetheart. Just for you!

8 comments:

EV said...

Moi???

Burfica said...

I take it that means your feeling a little better????

Alekx said...

soar throats and all.

Hugs today girlie

Azathoth100 said...

Love the poem. Was it to Opie?

Jim said...

no it was for me




, a must read for all bloggers,


http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2006/02/caraf-dances.html

Anonymous said...

Awe what a sweet poem!

DLAK said...

Yes, please call. I'm fading away...

Libby said...

hey, dorko! hope you're feeling better!!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.