Sunday, February 05, 2006

Photo-Touchup


This is a nephew.
One of 2 belonging to the Queen of Panic! Heh.
(I begged the pix from him after I saw it up on our IM)
Once I got the photo, I realized I could use some of my new found skills to enhance it a wee bit.
=) Where was this technology when I was on my way to sweet 16?
Ahem...
Well, looking closely, you'll not only see his eyes are blue, but that I got rid of the camera lens lint, too!
.
Lots of love going out to this one, and all who pass this along this way today!
Hugs!
D. ~

7 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Handsome!!!! Your a busy busy girl! Busy is good I suppose...ahhh I just want a day to myself,,,,the ETK is taking the troll~ings to a basketball game, so maybe I will get a couple hours on Wed......good luck!!

Mom

Mia said...

Its amazing technology now adays. My daughters grad pics looked terrific, thanks to touch ups.

EV said...

If it only worked on all that dryer lint, too. Nice job.

Alekx said...

Can you make me look better in real life by touch ups..that doesn't involve surgery and about 20K in bills????

Unknown said...

He's sure got that "southern" look about himself....

Peace
Love
Laughter
and a call some times....lol...
mmmuuuaaaahhhh !
Op~

Azathoth100 said...

Sound like you've mastered photoshop! Love the touchups.

Libby said...

good job, dorko!~!!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.