Friday, February 10, 2006

No-no-NO-no-NO-NO-NO!

Sick.
Watery eyes.
Burning throat.
Hypersensitive respiratory.
Nausia.
Light headed to the point of feeling faint...
Yesterday I was burning up.
Today I can't get warm enough.
Not good.
A teacher suggested that new "Airborne" stuff.
I went out and got me some.
Not sure if it's really making a difference or not - but I do like the way the lemon-lime effervesce feels going down my tender little throat.
eh.
Sweet sleep here I come....
Later, ya'll.

6 comments:

EV said...

Take care. Feel better soon!

Burfica said...

Oh man. You need to take more than that airborne stuff. That's to make sure you don't get sick with airborne viruses. You need to take some real meds girlfriend.

Azathoth100 said...

Hope you feel better soon. Chug some nyquil.

Mia said...

Awww...I hope your feeling better soon.

Kerry M. Conway said...

omgosh! rushes to your side...

dorko! your ma is here now. fear not! rest and know you are being watched over.

love yeah!

happy valentines day doll

kerry

Alekx said...

I have some friends that use airborne and it helps them keep from getting colds and seems to speed up the recovery once it's caught.
I hope you feel better soon sweetie.
Hugs
Love ya

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.