Thursday, December 07, 2006

Time for Another Prairie Home Joke...

Life is all about ass: You're either covering it,
laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it,
trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

(This joke was credited to:
Barry Clark, Fredericksburg, Virginia)

Butt....
it SOooo reminds me of my last bf - I just had to paste it here.
.
Note:
"Jokes are democratic. Telling one right has nothing to do with having money or being educated. It's a knack, like hammering a nail straight. Anyone can learn it, and it's useful in all sorts of situations. You can go your whole life and not need math or physics for a minute, but the ability to tell a joke is always handy."
- Garrison Keillor

=)
Cheerios 2 all of you!
D.~

P.S.-(in rememberance of Pearl Harbor ... I'm being especially kind to any and all veterans today... which reminds me, I got a few cards I need to get out in the mail. God bless all our men and women in service to this sweet land of liberty!)

8 comments:

Libby said...

hi dorko! hope all is well with you!

Jim said...

go here for some more laffs

Anonymous said...

Dear baby sister, you, like Nancy Judd, should be doing stand up. I take it you have had the opportunity to see the Prairie Home Companion Movie, I tried to watch it but I had to get the living room arranged and the Christmas tree up, and I only got part of ot so I will be watching it again sometime,Love You Deb

Dorko said...

Libby! - If I'm not dead by next Friday (from my head imploding) ...things will be well, indeed! ;-)
Saby! - Um... ok... lol...

DEBBIE!!! You posted!!! Big, BIG smiles - just for you! I haven't seen any movies all semester long & I'm planning on fixin' that come next weekend... so guess I'll start with the Prairie Home. Give us something to gab about (like we're lacking there, rolls eyes, gives a little snort). Heh. =) I love you. Careful what Ideas you plant... Nancy & I could tag team up & hit the comedy trail together... now that'd be a wild run!

Burfica said...

hahahahah I'm surrounded by asses too. lmao

EV said...

These are GREAT! Thanx for the laugh. I've got to steal the "ass" philosophy. LMAO! :)

DLAK said...

Hey babe! I love the P.H.C. I have been listening to it all my life and I thought the movie was great. I love the anual joke show the PHC does, I look forward to it every year. Garrison rocks LOL
Have a great day!
xoxoxo

Jim said...

THANK U for the music
for giving it to me


WISHING U A MERRY X'MAS SEASON

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.