Friday, December 15, 2006

Something nice from Catchy Colors...



Try this link.
Should take you to a fun little Christmas 2006 assortment posted through the catchy colors photoblog...
=)
Merry Christmas!
D.~

P.S.- December Bills: paid in full...
.Carrollers at the door with a plate of goodies, too...
.My favorite nephews coming to visit with both their parents in tow...
.Next school day? -> January 15th.
.
Ooooh. I'm o, so, gonna enjoy my month "off"!
Cheerios to all of YOU!
All the best in 2007!!!

7 comments:

Burfica said...

Merry Christmas to you my dear dear friend!!!

EV said...

Wow!!! Is that cool, Dorko. Merry Christmas.

Mia said...

Aweseome picture. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Have a terrific new year. *BIG HUGS*

Azathoth100 said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Dorko.

Libby said...

merry Christmas, Dorko!! big hugs to you, you're a great 'blog friend'!!

Anonymous said...

Dorko, I've been reading some of your comments on Azathoth's blog, and I really have enjoyed my visit. I am going to add you to my list of favorite links to read. You have a lot of encouraging words.

Dorko said...

Hey Jadeprimadonna!
Thanks for visiting my blog and linking me... I'll be visiting you very soon, too!
=)

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.